apm install split-diff
Diffs text between two split panes. New panes are created if less than two panes exist upon run of the package.
** Supports diffing recent git changes! **
You can call any of these commands from your own custom keybinding, simply override the command in your keymap.cson!
||Toggles a diff of the text between two side-by-side panes. Creates panes as necessary. Displays git changes if there is a repository found.||
||Enables a diff of the text between two side-by-side panes. Creates panes as necessary. Displays git changes if there is a repository found.||…|
||Disables a diff. Removes any panes that were created by this package.||…|
||Toggles the Ignore Whitespace setting.||…|
|Move to Next Diff
||Highlights the next difference. Moves the cursor so it can be easily copied.||
|Move to Previous Diff
||Highlights the previous difference. Moves the cursor so it can be easily copied.||
|Copy to Right
||Copies all differences containing a cursor to the right pane.||
|Copy to Left
||Copies all differences containing a cursor to the left pane.||
- Show Word Diff - Diffs the words between each line when this box is checked.
- Ignore Whitespace - Will not diff whitespace when this box is checked.
- Mute Notifications - Mutes all warning notifications when this box is checked.
- Sync Scrolling - Syncs the scrolling of the editors.
- Left Editor Color - Specifies the highlight color for the left editor.
- Right Editor Color - Specifies the highlight color for the right editor.
The highlighting for this package uses global UI variables defined in your syntax theme. The variables are
@syntax-gutter-background-color-selected (for the blank spacers between lines). Make sure your theme defines these, so it is compatible with this package!
To override these colors in your
styles.less, write selectors for
.split-diff-offset. For instance:
background-color: fade(blue, 40%) !important;
Get the Split Diff minimap plugin to make it easier to spot differences!