apm install scilab-language
This package adds the support of Scilab language in Atom, with syntax highlighting. This package is a fork of language-scilab by Jeremy Heleine.
Contributions are greatly appreciated. Please fork this repository and open a pull request to add snippets, make grammar tweaks, etc.
Changes in respect to the original package
This package is a fork of language-scilab 0.1.0. Though based, nearly everything in the code is altered.
- Scilab (5.4.1 / 5.5.2 / 6.0.0) built-in functions as defined in the Scilab installation
- Scilab constants
- Markup of errors, as far as they can be reflected by the grammar Definition
- Snippets for often used Scilab blocks
- Proper definition of indentation depths
- whereami-compatible line-numbering
- and many more (and to come!)
- multi line definitions are missing (structs, extractions)
- Extractions like
foo('a')('a')will not be included. Originally, this feature was planned, but due the high amount of recursion, this feature is set on hold.
- Integrate Scilab-Online help
- If necessary, an autocomplete-plus provider. From my experience with another language, this will be a separate package.
- If necessary, linter support
- Revisit (and if necessary rewrite) grammar-regex
About multi-line support
If you have the feeling that something may not be right or something is missing, please check the About multiline support about the multiline support of the grammar.
Feel free to try your best resolving the grammar errors if you encounter them in multiline usage.