Proto Repl Sayid
apm install proto-repl-sayid
This is a work in progress but it is available for alpha testing.
Proto REPL Sayid is an Atom Package that integrates Proto REPL and Sayid to provide a visual call stack in Proto REPL.
- Install the proto-repl-sayid Atom package.
- Add the proto-repl-sayid Clojure library to your dependencies.
- Start a REPL using Proto REPL or connect to a REPL.
- Bring up the Proto-REPL Sayid Call Graph display. Click Packages -> proto-repl-sayid -> Toggle
- Right click in the Atom tree view on a folder and select Proto REPL Sayid -> Trace Directory/File
- Execute some code. You can run a test or manually execute something.
- Click Display Last Captured in the Proto-REPL Sayid Call Graph tab.
- Hover above displayed nodes to see details.
- Double click on a node to show the details inline.
- Click the def button to temporarily define the arguments the function received.
- Background before the plugin existed
- Proto REPL Clojure Conj 2016 talk video from 27:13
- Sayid Clojure Conj talk for background information.
- Detect if proto repl sayid library is not present and report error.
- A better way to display the currently traced namespaces than in REPL. Would like to have a side panel with a list of namespaces. Would have ability to removed traced namespaces. Could also be a location for tracing by pattern.
- Ability to filter out nodes easily or search it
- Search for all TODOs
- Unit test clojure code
- Update this README
- gif of it in action.
- Use instructions
- Update proto repl demo to show this integration
- Update proto repl installation instructions to include this.
- video of package in use?
- blog post?