apm install platformio-ide
PlatformIO IDE for Atom
PlatformIO IDE is the next generation integrated development environment for IoT:
Cross-platform code builder without external dependencies to the system software:
- 350+ embedded boards
- 20+ development platforms
- 10+ frameworks
- C/C++ Intelligent Code Completion
- C/C++ Smart Code Linter for rapid professional development
- Library Manager for the hundreds popular libraries
- Multi-projects workflow with multiple panes
- Themes support with dark and light colors
- Serial Port Monitor
- Built-in Terminal with PlatformIO Core tool (
PlatformIO is an open source ecosystem for IoT development. Cross-platform code builder and library manager. Continuous and IDE integration. Arduino and ARM mbed compatible.
Atmel AVR & SAM, Espressif 8266 & 32, Freescale Kinetis, Intel ARC32, Lattice iCE40, Microchip PIC32, Nordic nRF51, NXP LPC, Silicon Labs EFM32, ST STM32, TI MSP430 & Tiva, Teensy, Arduino, ARM mbed, libOpenCM3, ESP8266, etc.
How it works
Please follow to the official documentation PlatformIO IDE for Atom.
Copyright 2016-present, PlatformIO Plus email@example.com All rights reserved.
LICENSE AGREEMENT: https://pioplus.com/license.html
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.