apm install markdown-writer
Markdown-Writer for Atom
Adds tons of features to make Atom an even better Markdown/AsciiDoc editor!
Works great with static blogging as well. Try it with Jekyll, Octopress, Hexo or any of your favorite static blog engines.
More GIFs Here: Create New Post, Insert Reference Link, Remove Reference Link.
1.5.0, default keymaps that come with this package are removed (except
Please execute command
Markdown Writer: Create Default keymapsto append the original list of keymaps to your keymap config file, then modify them based on your needs. Refer to wiki.
- Create new post with front matters (setup required).
- Create new draft with front matters (setup required).
- Publish draft moves a draft to post’s directory with front matters (
- Manage tags and categories in front matters (setup required).
Site specific settings (view setup).
- Continue lists when you press
- Insert link (
shift-cmd-k) and automatically link to the text next time.
- Insert inline link.
- Insert reference link with title. Use
-in title field to create an empty title reference link.
- Remove link (and its reference) after URL is deleted.
- Search published posts by title in your blog.
- Insert footnote (
markdown-writer:insert-footnote), and edit footnote labels.
- Insert image (
shift-cmd-i), auto-detect image height/width, and optionally copy images to your site’s images directory.
- Insert table (
markdown-writer:insert-table), and a shortcut to jump to next table cell (
- Format table (
markdown-writer:format-table) with table alignments.
- Toggle headings:
ctrl-alt-[1-5]to switch among
- Toggle text styles (customization supported):
- bold (
- italic (
- ~~strike through~~ (
cmd + k)
- unordered list(
0. ordered list(
- [ ] task list(
- Jumping commands:
- Jump to previous heading (
- Jump to next heading (
- Jump to next table cell (
- Jump to reference marker/definition (
- Jump to previous heading (
- Markdown cheat sheet (
- Correct order list numbers (
- Open link under cursor in browser (
markdown-writer:open-link-in-browser), and works on reference links.
- Toolbar for Markdown Writer is available at tool-bar-markdown-writer.
AsciiDoc support with language-asciidoc.
You can find and trigger all features in:
- Open Command Palette (
- Or, go to menubar
Packages -> Markdown Writer.
- In Atom, go to Settings (
cmd-,) -> Install -> Search
- Or, run
apm install markdown-writer.
If you saw errors after this plugin updated, please try restart Atom to allow it reloads the updated code.
Go to Settings (
cmd-,) -> Packages ->
Markdown-Writer -> Settings.
If you do not see any settings (due to a Atom’s bug), please activate Markdown-Writer using command (e.g.
Open Cheat Sheet). Close and reopen the Settings page.
To manage tags/categories in front matter, please follow this setup.
To manage all configurations (e.g. project specific settings, change italic text styles), refer to this wiki document.
- View CHANGELOG :notebook_with_decorative_cover:
- Bugs, suggestions or feature requests, open an issue :octocat:
- Contribute to project, view guide :sparkles:
- License in MIT :unlock:
- Shipped by Zhuochun :sunny: and contributors :clap: