Markdown Preview Plus
apm install markdown-preview-plus
Markdown Preview Plus (MPP)
Markdown Preview Plus (MPP) is a fork of Markdown Preview that provides a real-time preview of markdown documents.
Should you have any problems while installing or using MPP please open up a new issue.
We also have a more detailed description of features.
- Fastly open a preview of any markdown with
- Math rendering with persistent macro support, toggled with
- Optionally use pandoc with citation support
- Live reload while editing
- On demand synchronization
- And many more…
Long instructions can be found here. In short steps:
- Search for and install
markdown-preview-plusin Atom’s Settings view.
- Search for and disable the built-in package
- (Optional) Install and enable Pandoc.
Please see options for further details on configuring MPP and math for more details on math rendering. For basic usage:
- Toggle Preview:
- Toggle Math Rendering:
Markdown Preview Plus (MPP) is released under the MIT license.