Linter Rails Best Practices
apm install linter-rails-best-practices
This linter plugin for Linter provides
an interface to
It will be used with files that have the
Linter package must be installed in order to use this plugin. If Linter is not installed, please follow the instructions here.
$ gem install rails_best_practices
$ apm install linter-rails-best-practices
You can configure linter-rails-best-practices by editing ~/.atom/config.cson (choose Open Your Config in Atom menu):
'executablePath': null # path to rails_best_practices executable.
which rails_best_practices to find it out.
if you using rbenv run
rbenv which rails_best_practices
If you would like to contribute enhancements or fixes, please do the following:
- Fork the plugin repository.
- Hack on a separate topic branch created from the latest
- Commit and push the topic branch.
- Make a pull request.
Please note that modifications should follow these coding guidelines:
- Indent is 2 spaces.
- Code should pass coffeelint linter.
- Vertical whitespace helps readability, don’t be afraid to use it.
Thank you for helping out!