apm install linter-gotype
This linter plugin for Linter provides an interface to gotype tool. It will be used with files that have the
Linter package must be installed in order to use this plugin. If Linter is not installed, please follow the instructions here.
$ apm install linter-gotype
You must configure linter-gotype by editing ~/.atom/config.cson (choose Open Your Config in Atom menu):
'executablePath': path to gotype executable. Use `which gotype` to find it out.
If you would like to contribute enhancements or fixes, please do the following:
- Fork the plugin repository.
- Hack on a separate topic branch created from the latest
- Commit and push the topic branch.
- Make a pull request.
- welcome to the club
Please note that modifications should follow these coding guidelines:
- Indent is 2 spaces.
- Code should pass coffeelint linter.
- Vertical whitespace helps readability, don’t be afraid to use it.
Thank you for helping out!