apm install language-rust-redux
Rust language support in Atom
Adds syntax highlighting and snippets for Rust files in Atom.
Forked from the existing atom-language-rust due to lack of support.
Install the package
language-rust-redux in Atom (Preferences->Packages) or Atom’s package manager:
$ apm install language-rust-redux
Key changes from fork
Previews taken with Firewatch syntax. More improvements to come.
- The latest syntax, such as the
- Format macro syntax highlighting
- Markdown syntax highlighting in doc comments
- Invalid syntax common in similar languages
- Common mistake recognition
- Improved keyword context (
unsafeallowed in more places)
- Numerous fixes: lifetimes in associated type definitions,
fnin function arguments, and nested block comments
Bugs and suggestions
Because this is a fork, there may be bugs I haven’t noticed from the original version. Please submit an issue or pull request to get them fixed.
If you have any suggestions for improvement, please submit an issue with a full description and example code for when your suggestion should apply.