apm install hyperclick-php
A very simple Hyperclick provider for PHP. Inspired by js-hyperclick. Hyperclick package is required.
<cmd-click> on a supported word to jump it’s declaration or location.
- Variables: jump to their last definition in current file.
- Required/Included Files: open file in new pane, or - if already open - jump to it’s pane in editor.
- Will attempt to resolve included files in current directory, then parent directories, until project root is reached
- Functions: jump to their definition in the current file.
- originally designed to handle a morass of procedural code (ie not object definitions)
- only works for variables & functions defined in the current file
- array references/definitions don’t work
- pays no attention to scope or if a variable was defined as part of function prototype
- probably won’t work with object instance variables
so … to reiterate: very simple