apm install grunt-runner
Build your project using Grunt from Atom.
How to use
- Open a project with a Gruntfile in the project root.
- Open the task list (
ctrl-alt-g) and choose a task to run, or input a new one.
- The output from the grunt task will be shown in bottom toolbar. Toggle
the log with
ctrl-alt-t, toggle the entire toolbar with
ctrl-alt-shift-t. The toolbar will appear automatically if Grunt Runner was able to find and parse a
Gruntfile, otherwise you can toggle it on yourself.
- If your task doesn’t end automatically (e.g. watches files for changes) you
can force it stop from the toolbar or by pressing
- By default this package will try to use the the grunt module in your
[projectDir]/node_modulesdirectory. If for some reason that doesn’t work, you can choose a path to look for the grunt module in by going to the settings. (e.g.
- For OS X Yosemite (and higher?) PATH error see this article https://github.com/kokarn/atom-grunt-runner/wiki/Config#user-content-troubleshooting-for-yosemite-os-x-1010
- If your project has more than one Gruntfile.js or Gruntfile.js is not located in a project root folder then you can use the Gruntfile Paths setting. The order matters: first valid Gruntfile found will be used.