apm install epitools
Here is an atom package for epitech’s students.
His main goal is to handle all the special things that you need for C programming in epitech with atom :
- headers generator and updater
- indentation (a mix between tabs and space, like emacs)
He could also implement some usefull behaviour :
- automatically turn-on when a headers is detect in the file, or when you insert one
- check/correct indentation on save, open…
suggest a project name for the headers based on the others sources files in the project
- linter for the epitech’s C standard, especially for invisible typo like space at the end of a line
- Makefile generator and updater
- blih management (save time and never forget ramassage-tek again)
- intranet acces within atom (for the timetable or the module list for example)
If you have some ideas, feel free to open an issue.
And don’t forget : this is atom ! There is already thousand of packages, and this one only aim to supports epitech’s specific requirement. So don’t ask for a git support, an interface to gcc or a generic C linter, there is already packages for that out there.
For now, there is no very mutch to see. but I espect to make something basic before january.
#### Core * detect TextEditor change : OK * detect Grammar change : OK * icon show up in status bar : OK * manual activation : OK * auto activation when detect header : OK * Hide when not in C file or Makefile : OK
- Insert on top : OK
- Insert on cursor : OK
- Config user info : OK
- prevent modification of header on save : OK
- Update header on save : OK
- Detect project name
- Ask project name : OK
- detect header : OK
- correctly config the panel when activate (SoftTab, 2 spaces)
- catch change in the Tab config (notification or cancel)
- backup config to restore when turnOff
- convert eight space to one tab when modifying a line
- Full check on save