apm install build-tools
Build your projects in atom
- Execute programs/compilers in Atom
- Set up different commands for different projects
- Can highlight GCC, Clang, Python, Java, Modelsim and apm test
- Errors are highlighted both inside the console and in-line with Linter
- File coordinates are highlighted and can be opened
- Service interface for other package developers
- Create a file called
.build-tools.cson(preferably in your project’s root folder)
Add Custom Commands
- Configure your command
- Execute your command through one of the key bindings.
ctrl+l ctrl+o/i/ufor executing the 1st/2nd/3rd command of a project
ctrl+l ctrl+lto list all commands of a project
ctrl+l ctrl+sto show console output
ctrl+l o/i/ulets you view and change the command before executing it
build-tools allows other packages to:
* add their own highlighting profiles
* execute their own commands
* provide their own commands
* provide their own output streams
* modify command parameters
* get the command’s output
* modify the command’s output
* display their own content through
build-tools tabbed console pane
Refer to the wiki for details.
- Let me know if you encounter any bugs.
- Feature requests and critique are always welcome.