Build Catkin Tools
apm install build-catkin-tools
catkin_tools build system for Atom
Uses the atom-build package to execute catkin build for the catkin_tools package.
- Assuming the open project is either a
catkin_toolsworkspace or a ROS package, this executes the
- Notice that as for now the
catkin_toolsworkspace must have been built once.
Thanks to build-cmake from which this package is largely inspired.
** Note This package requires atom-build to be installed.
- [x] enable options.
- [x] choosing ROS_VERSION to be sourced.
- [x] passing args to
- [x] option to clean first.
- [ ] allows for custom source path.
- [ ] support for catkin_make.