apm install atomdo
AtomDo is a small yet powerful package to help me with organizing myself in a complex environment.
It is based on ‘Tasks’ plugin (https://github.com/irrationalistic/atom-tasks).
- Create sections with ending line by “:”
- Create tasks using Cmd+Enter
- Complete tasks using Cmd+D
- Archive completed tasks using Cmd+Shift+A
- Add color to tasks using @attributes(with parameters), #tags and !priorities (blue, green and red)
- Write in subtle color using indentation
- highlight URLs and JIRA shortcuts
- Open text under cursor in browser usign Cmd+G
- Create tasks with due time using @due(YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM), @due(YYYY-MM-DD), @due(HH:MM), @due(weekday); when time comes, such task will pop up.