apm install atom-python-virtualenv
This package provides Python Virtualenv support for Atom users.
This package only works in UNIX systems. It does not work in Windows.
This package currently supports two types of setup:
- A virtualenvwrapper installation
- Projects in your $HOME folder with virtualenvs inside it
- Environments in the root folder of you projects (ex: project1/env or project1/venv), so you can add the project paths manually in the additional virtual envs settings
By default this plug-in is configured to use with a virtualenvwrapper and to get virtualenvs from the $HOME folder. But you can add specific virtualenvs paths too.
- Activate a different environment (Virtualenv select)
- Create a new environment (Virtualenv make)
- Deactivate an environment (Virtualenv deactivate)
- [ ] Add support to Windows
- [ ] Add support to show the current virtualenv in the status bar
- [ ] Add support to use PIP to install new packages
This project is on initial development. Feel free to contribute reporting bugs, improvements or creating pull requests.
Part of this code comes from Jhutchins Project. I have created a new repository because jhutchins project is no longer maintained.