apm install atom-perforce
Perforce integration for the Atom editor.
This package is pretty new. Issue reports and PRs are welcome.
- command to p4 edit the current file
- command to p4 add the current file
- command to p4 sync
- command to p4 revert
- command to load all files currently opened (as in p4 opened) in the workspace
- automatically show diff marks when the file is opened/saved
- automatically show the name of the p4 client/workspace in the status bar
- tree item decoration based on whether file is opened, etc.
- automatic open (edit/add) and automatic revert
- install the Perforce CLI utilities or P4V (which should come with the CLI utilities)
- ensure at least one of the following is true:
- you have installed the p4 command in its default location
p4command’s location is in your PATH environment variable
- you have set that location in the atom-perforce settings
- ensure that you can login to perforce via CLI and execute p4 commands from your project’s directory, as the plugin does not (yet?) attempt to manage perforce authentication
- use Atom’s command palette (
shift+ctrl+p) then type either “perforce” or “p4” to see and execute available commands and/or use the keymappings
- tree context menu actions
- view p4 diff output in a new buffer
- when multiple pending changelists are open in the current project, present a menu for which one to open a file in